This is a little difficult to get working so here is the fix. After this you can use it in Media Center without problems.
Download the Vista driver for the DVB-T from Freecom’s website. Currently the link is this:
- Unzip the driver to a folder on your hard drive
- Go to Control Panel, Device manager and choose the USB stick, this will probably have an exclamation mark next to it.
- Right click and select “Update driver”Select “Browse”
- Choose “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
- Choose “Sound, Video Gamecontrollers” and click on “Have Disk”
- Navigate to the unzipped driver and install.
Fire up the Windows Media Center to setup the stick there and watch TV!
Works on Freecom DVB-T Tuner, model 2451 (Art no 2451)